Last Updated on April 11, 2023 by arun
Personally, I like profile creation sites because they are one of the safest ways of building backlinks to a site.
Will Google penalize our site if we create our identity on different platforms?
A person plays multiple roles in daily life so you can create your profile in different niches means suppose you are a programmer or web designer so you must have a profile on github.com, dribble.com but you are also a social person in real life, then you should also visible on Facebook, twitter, etc.
What does Google think about these Profile creation sites?
In a Reddit post on December 2022, Google’s John Mueller advised against using nofollow on connections to social network profiles. For others to verify that this profile is indeed yours, he advised using the rel=me property. Contrary to what you would think, John, is not referring to outbound links from social networking platforms to your website.
What are profile creation sites?
Profile creation sites are simply online platforms where you can build a profile for yourself, your blog, or your company. It’s like a mini-biography of your profile.
You can share your personal data or your company data on the profile page, such as your name, photo, interests, company name, social media handles, company website url, your hobbies, schooling, job experience, and more depending on the site niche. These sites gives you an opportunity to connect with others who share similar interests or who are in the same industry as yours. You can chat, comment, and message to a network of people and engage with them in useful ways.
So Whether you’re wanting to market your own brand or just share your story with the world, profile creation tools offer a quick way to do it. So why not give it a try and create a profile that represents the best of you?
What are the benefits of using profile creation sites?
Let me tell you about some of the advantages of using social media profile creation sites.
- Strengthen your online reputation (Reputation management): A well-crafted profile can help establish you as an expert in your field. This can make a big difference when people are deciding whether to trust your brand or work with you.I generally look the social media profiles before trusting a new brand or individual.
- You are everywhere: Creating profiles on various websites helps you get noticed by a larger audience. It’s like advertising your company or product all across the World Wide Web. More people will be able to locate you if you have a presence in more locations.
- Improve SEO: Most of the profile creation sites generally let you add a link to your website, which can be great for your search engine optimization.Search engines like Google give more weight to sites with a greater number of high-quality backlinks.
- Networking opportunities: Social and professional connections may be made easily using such platforms. You might perhaps meet potential business associates, collaborators, or customers.E.g is Linkedin
- Show your work: Many of these platforms allow you to add samples of your work or portfolio. It’s a great chance to show off your skills and attract potential clients or employers.
How to use profile creation sites effectively?
Choose 5-10 sites – You can create your profile on 500 or 1000 sites but you should select 5-10 profile creation sites which you think will be most effective for your work. Choose sites based on your industry or niche and also where large audience is present. Some of the popular sites are LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, but also look for industry-specific sites as well.
Your Profile should be Complete – It is not compulsory that you put all your information on every profile site, But on important sites like Linkedin, Dripple try to fill as much information as you can. Include a professional profile picture, a clear and concise bio or summary, and any other relevant information about yourself or your business. The more complete your profile is, the more likely people will be to follow or connect with you.
Use Keywords – If you want your profile to show up in search engine results, keywords are a must. In your summary, bio, and anywhere else you can, use keywords that are related to your field.
Be Active – Simply creating a profile isn’t enough. You’ll get the most out of these platforms if you really use them This means regularly posting updates about your company and responding to messages and comments. The more active you are, the more likely people will be to follow or connect with you.
Promote Your Profile – Lastly, you need to promote your profile to gain more visibility. Share your profile link on your website, social media channels, and any other online platforms you use. Also, consider including your profile link in your email signature or on your business cards. The more people see your profile, the more likely they will be to follow or connect with you.
Top Profile Creation Sites which are must for your business :
Other High Domain authority websites list
Niche Profile Creation Sites list
- Behance.com (for creatives)
- GitHub.com (for developers)
- Houzz.com (for home improvement professionals)
- Zillow.com (for real estate agents)
- tripadvisor.com (for travel)
Local Business Profile Creation Sites
- Google My Business
- Yellow Pages
- Bing Places for Business
- Map Quest
Question : Should i create a profile on a website which do not allow to add website URL ?
Answer : It totally depends on you, if the website is getting lots of traffic then you can consider it.
Question : Should i create a profile only on do follow websites ?
Answer : No, Your goal is traffic not links as you can get authority links from other ways also but use these social media sites like linkedin, twitter, facebook, pinterest to get traffic. You can use other profile creation sites for links as it is not possible to engage on every site. You should also build links on no follow profile sites for a good link profile of your site.
Question : Should i create a profile only on high da (domain authority) websites ?
Answer : Generally domain authority of profile creation sites are high but you should not pay much attention to domain authority. A link from a related community site will work more than a non related site.
Question : What google think about profile creation sites ?
Answer: I have not read anywhere that google penalized a site for creating links on profile sites.